In response to COVID-19, all library spaces are currently closed and all services have moved to remote-first delivery.
- All Library & Learning Services staff are available by Email or Chat with Us. See Today’s Hours for our online availability.
- All library databases continue to be available remotely, and are searchable through the search box on our homepage.
- Borrowing services have been suspended until further notice. Any fines accrued since March 16, 2020 are being removed from your account. To view and manage your loans, see: Manage My Library Account.
- Books may now be returned to Davis or Trafalgar campuses. Drop boxes are located outside main entrances. See Book Returns for details.
- All tutoring has moved online. Book a session with a tutor through TutorOcean, and connect through WebEx. See: How to book a WebEx session.
- Librarians are available to provide virtual workshops upon return to studies, as needed, and continue to be available by email to answer research and citation questions. Please Book a Workshop online.
- Academic Integrity Remediation has moved online. Book a session with an AIR specialist through TutorOcean, and connect through WebEx. See: How to book a WebEx session.
- Textbooks on short term loan and reserve are not currently available to students. If you require a textbook, the bookstore offers textbooks for purchase and rental: Trafalgar bookstore, HMC bookstore, Davis bookstore. For accessible textbooks in an alternate format, please contact Accessible Learning.
- Group study rooms are not currently available to students. Please use a virtual platform, such as Zoom, to meet with your groups.
- Faculty and staff who require hardcopy library items to support curriculum development or delivery may borrow library items by placing a hold through the library catalogue. Instructions for placing holds can be found at My Library Account.
- Interlibrary Loan services are operational, where materials can be obtained in a digital format.
The following services remain fully operational, remotely:
- eCOR Course Readings
- Copyright Guidance
- Academic Integrity Support
- SOURCE: Institutional Repository
- Data Consultations (exceptions: laptop borrowing has been suspended)
- Request a Title
For a list of teaching and learning resources available to you remotely, see Digital Learning Resources.
For tips for working remotely, see Guide to Working Remotely.
For tips for studying remotely, see Student Online Learning.