In response to COVID-19, all library spaces are currently closed and all services have moved to remote-first delivery.
- All Library & Learning Services staff are only available by Email or Chat with Us. Regular hours of service resume remotely March 23rd, 2020. See Today’s Hours for our online availability.
- All library databases continue to be available remotely, and are searchable through the search box on our homepage.
- All library items that are currently signed out are now due May 4th, 2020. DVDs, short term loans, and course reserves will be due the day we re-open. Any associated fines during this time will be removed. See: Manage My Library Account.
- All tutoring has moved online. Book a session with a tutor through TutorOcean, and connect through WebEx. See: How to book a WebEx session.
- Librarians are available to provide virtual workshops upon return to studies, as needed, and continue to be available by email to answer research and citation questions. Please Book a Workshop online.
- Academic Integrity Remediation has moved online. Book a session with an AIR specialist through TutorOcean, and connect through WebEx. See: How to book a WebEx session.
- Textbooks on Short Term Loan are not currently available to staff or students. Many publishers are making digital copies temporarily available for free. If you need access to a textbook, please Email Us the name of the textbook, your course and your professor’s name, we’ll work with the publisher and your professor to find a digital solution, if possible.
- Inter-Library Loan services have been temporarily suspended.
The following services remain fully operational, remotely:
- eCOR Course Readings
- Copyright Guidance
- Academic Integrity Support
- SOURCE: Institutional Repository
- Data Consultations (laptop borrowing has been suspended)
- Request a Title
For a list of teaching and learning resources available to you remotely, see Digital Learning Resources.
For tips for working remotely, see Guide to Working Remotely.