Sheridan Library is pleased to introduce Data Connection, a new data service for the Sheridan community. Launched at Sheridan Creates, our team of librarians and library technicians have developed a suite of services to help you:
- Ensure your data complies with research funding bodies like SSHRC, CIHR and NSERC
- Develop a research data management plan
- Access data analysis software, including qualitative, quantitative, and GIS tools
- Get assistance in locating datasets for you or your students
- Store and disseminate your data
Watch the following video to learn more about Data Connection and find helpful resources in our guide.
We offer data consultations and workshops, along with guidance for data projects. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org