Are you an instructor that wants to select and customize course readings from a variety of sources (e.g. book chapters, journal articles and websites)? Reduce costs of textbooks and course packs for your students? Post articles in SLATE but need help with copyright and accessibility? If yes, eCOR may be the solution for you!
eCOR is a new one-stop electronic course reading service provided by Sheridan Library & Learning Services. Here is how eCOR works:
- Instructor accesses eCOR via SLATE and request the readings they want for their courses
- The Library helps with finding items, scanning if needed, copyright clearance, making materials more accessible, setting up digital access, etc.
- Once the readings are set up, students will be able to access the electronic materials in eCOR via SLATE
If you are teaching in the Fall term and interested in trying eCOR, please contact the eCOR & Reserve Staff at your campus library (see below) to get started.
We are looking to obtain more feedback from instructors and make improvements for the full launch this Fall! Please also contact us if you are now preparing for your fall courses and want to know how eCOR can help you.
More information is available here: http://sheridancollege.libguides.com/ecor.
- Ann Ortega (ext. 2484), Trafalgar Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anmol Phull (ext. 5586) and Johnathan Pring (ext. 5280), Davis Campus – email@example.com
- Ravi Balasubramanian (ext. 2473) and Elizabeth Schembri (ext. 2467), HMC Campus – firstname.lastname@example.org