Please join us in a warm welcome to Angela Clark, Sheridan’s very first Academic Integrity Facilitator (AIF).
The AIF position is the result of a year-long assessment and we are very excited to have Angela. Angela has worked as faculty for five years in community colleges teaching both Communications and ESL courses. In her new role, Angela will work closely with library staff and tutors to support faculty and students regarding Academic Integrity.
Angela will be able to provide:
- Knowledge of Sheridan’s Academic Integrity (AI) policy and procedures
- Assistance for faculty in facilitating discussions with students regarding AI
- Awareness through AI branding and educational resources
- Data collection and sharing
- Peer-to-Peer program implementation and oversight of AI Student Ambassadors
- Resource person for Sheridan services and committees
Angela Clark, Academic Integrity Facilitator
Library and Learning Services
T: 905-845-9340 ext. 8086