Trafalgar campus library now has a Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 that can be borrowed by currently enrolled students and faculty! We also have an assortment of games that can be borrowed. These are kept behind the circulation desk at Trafalgar as well.
Search the catalogue for the videogame title to see if we have what you’re looking for.
Here are the borrowing policies for the consoles:
1. All current faculty and students can borrow the game consoles.
2. The game consoles can only be used at the Trafalgar campus.
3. The game consoles are located at the Trafalgar Library only.
4. Consoles can be borrowed for up to 3 hours with no renewals.
5. You cannot place a hold on the consoles, but you may book them ahead of time in-person or by calling the Library Service desk at the Trafalgar Campus Library, ext. 2482.
6. Consoles must be returned to the Trafalgar Library Service Desk and may not be returned via the book drop.
7. There will be a $1.00 per hour fine if a console is returned late.
8. Users will be charged the cost value of any item, as determined by the Library, if game console items are damaged or are missing.
For more information or to book a console, visit the Trafalgar Library circulation desk.