The library is proud to announce three new e-journal collections covering Business Management, Health, and Legal studies.
HeinOnline is a premiere online database of core legal historical documents, as well as current influential journals in U.S., Canadian, and International law. All items in the collection are exact page images of the original documents in PDF format. The collection includes:
- 2,000 journals from the Law Journal Library (90 Canadian journals)
- Canada Supreme Court Reports
- Revised Statutes of Canada
- The U.S. Presidential Library (Public Papers of the President, etc.)
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
- Pentagon Papers
- World Constitutions Illustrated
- And more!!
Emerald Insight provides over 256 e-journals from Emerald’s Management collection. The collection continues to disseminate the latest thinking with authors from 95 of the Financial Times Top 100 business schools and forms an essential part of the research library at most of these institutions. This collection highlights authors from 95 of the Financial Times Top 100 business schools and forms an essential part of the research library at most of these institutions. Topics include:
- Accounting and Finance
- HR and Organizational Behaviour
- Management Science and Operations
- Property Management and Built Environment
- and more!
Wiley offers one of the highest standard e-journal collections with over 2,000 titles. The Wiley journals portfolio covers the complete range of scholarly and professional subject disciplines, serving an extensive range of researchers, students, and faculty members. Topics include:
- Science, Technology & Medicine
- Medicine & Nursing
- Social Sciences & Humanities