The Learning Centre is offering 66 weekly online English tutoring appointments to students this semester, Monday through Sunday.
Library and Learning Services is piloting an online tutoring service where students can upload their writing to senior English tutors* and receive feedback on their writing within 24 hours. Regular tutoring schedules for in-centre tutoring are still available; this is an additional service being piloted for the Winter 2013 term.
How it Works
- The student books an appointment online through http://www.sheridan.mywconline.com by selecting the “[Online] English Tutoring” schedule to reserve an available appointment;
- The student uploads his or her writing through the online booking system by attaching it to the appointment time slot he or she chose;
- The student should be available via email during the appointment time;
- A tutor responds to the student via email during the appointment time to confirm receipt of the document and to provide online tutoring rules and expectations;
- The tutor responds within 24 hours with comments and feedback.
- English Tutors (via online) will now be available on Saturdays and Sundays
- Students can access Online Tutors online and through email via appointment
Visit: DAV-J314L TRA-C105 HMC-A210/Library Circulation Desk