AccessEngineering provides instant access to renowned engineering handbooks, global engineering news, and interactive tables and graphs from McGraw-Hill publishers. Interactive graphs and videos provide dynamic content to support learning. Built-in curriculum maps allow instructors and students to easily link to relevant material on course topics. Browse content by subject or publication title, or search across the entire database. Resources include:
- Perry’s Chemical Engineer’s Handbook
- Mark’s Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers
- Alternative Energy Systems in Building Design
- Automation of Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Electromechanical Devices and Components Illustrated Sourcebook
- and many more!
Take a look at AccessEngineering today!
Questions? Please contact Kathleen.Oakey@sheridanc.on.ca