The library is proud to announce that it has recently added SimplyMap to its ever expanding list of online collections. Now you can quickly create professional quality thematic maps and reports using extensive demographic, business and marketing data. No GIS experience necessary!
Transform data into maps and reports so that you can gain better insight into your population group. With SimplyMap you can target:
- Age, Race, Marital Status, Families
- Employment, Income, Housing, Transportation
- Statistic Canada’s Household Expenditure Potential data
- PRIZM’s 66 lifestyle types
- D&B’s Canadian businesses by NAIC code
And best of all, once you’ve collected the information you need, export your maps and reports to Excel, PDF, Microsoft Word and more.
Find SimplyMap in
the Database A-Z list on the Library website.
For more information on how to get started, see the SimplyMap quick reference guide.
Questions? Contact email@example.com