The Library is very pleased to announce that IEEE xPlore Digital Library is now available to Sheridan students and faculty.
IEEE is one of the world’s largest professional associations dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence. Publications from IEEE are some of the most highly cited and sought after publications in the field of computer science. Through IEEE xPlore Digital Library, you can access full text IEEE articles from 145 society periodicals – a collection of thousands of articles that show best practices, industry applications and the information organizations need to deliver new technologies.
· Quality magazines focusing on practical applications in research, design and specification
· Peer-reviewed articles from the top-cited journals in many fields
· Backfile to 2005
· Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
· INSPEC® abstract/citation and bibliographic records
· Weekly updates
· Online access to articles accepted for future print publication
Click on the image below to access the database today!